PAGINE

domenica 29 maggio 2016

FLORAL WEDDING

Hello girls! this is a very busy moment for me and I don't write a lot on this blog...but  I hope to come back writing more frequently...
Meanwhile I want to show you the outfit I picked in occasion of my friend's weeding Valentina. It was a warm day so I chose a light and large purple dress full of romantic flowers... I was looking for a dress with quite long sleeves because I wouldn't be cold and in Italy springs could be whether cold or hot!
And what about my bag? the bride decided that everyone should wear a yellow item... so this was the perfect occasion to get a new minibag! this is the amber-coloured Metropolis. I love it! 
 

Dress ( United colours of Benetton )
Minibag  ( Metropolis Furla - Amber)
Sandals  ( Stradivarius )
Watch ( Balenciaga )
Bangle ( Swarowski)
Bracelet  ( Tiffany's )
Ring and earrings  ( Stroili )
Nail Polish  ( Rimmel )

10 commenti:

  1. Mi sono innamorata di questo vestito!
    Estivo, casual ma anche elegante!!
    E mi piace molto il tocco giallo della borsetta!
    Semplice ma d'effetto!!:)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie! questa minibag è la mia preferita per quest'estate! Baci

      Elimina
  2. I love that dress! You look amazing. Tha bag goes perfectly with that dress.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bellissimo l'abito, ti sta a meraviglia!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina